Tragedy struck yesterday when 12 students of the Osun State University, Osogbo campus, reportedly slumped inside a lecture room on Thursday as a result of leakage of a poisonous substance. According to some students of the university, the victims who were some 300-level students were alleged to be receiving lecture when the leakage occurred. The student added that about 12 students in the process reportedly slumped due to the leaked chemical and the affected students were rushed to some hospitals outside the campus for treatment. A student said: 'Some 300...The post 12 UNIOSUN students slump inside lecture room appeared first on Newtelegraph. Click here to read full news..