A man in Marion, Indiana, suspected there had been an intruder in his garage.Among the clutter, George Hollingsworth found a suspected burglar was trapped under an antique, 900-pound safe.The local fire department was called to move the safe and the body.The safe was empty, Hollingsworth told Fox 59.On Tuesday, a Marion, Indiana, man suspected something was out of place in his home, according to the Marion Police. George Hollingsworth noticed that his garage door appeared damaged and, although his garage was cluttered, items appeared out of place, police said in a statement.So he resolved to spend some time decluttering on Wednesday.Already suspicious of a burglary, Hollingsworth began cleaning up on Wednesday, attempting to do inventory for stolen items. Instead, he found something totally unexpected: Hollingsworth found the dead body of an intrudera suspected burglar trapped underneath an antique floor safe."My mind couldn't comprehend it," he told Fox 59 of the moment he discovered the suspected burglar's body. "This can't be real. It's like some strange tale."Read more: A teen who spent time homeless during his childhood was accepted into 17 collegesThe homeowner said he's not sure what the man could have been looking forthe safe was empty."I don't understand why they would do that," Hollingsworth said. "There's nothing in it. It's empty. It's just one my dad had."Hollingsworth called the local fire department for assistance with moving the safe and the body. An autopsy later identified the suspected burglar as 28-year-old Jeremiah Disney, police said in a subsequent statement."I would have rather seen him steal stuff and get out than die like that," Hollingsworth said. "What a horrible way to die."The investigation remains ongoing.Read more:A college says that a 20-year-old student who choked during a pancake eating contest died because of her 'own carelessness'A college student was reportedly hospitalized after her roommate poured bleach into her eyes, police sayNearly 50 students were caught in a sexting scandal at a Georgia high schoolJoin the conversation about this storyNOW WATCH: We tried to find the best clam chowder in Boston, and the winner was clear Click here to read full news..